Friday, October 19, 2012

This has been a busy week with a sale on Ebay and more listings for Etsy. My goal is to list one item a week for Etsy so I can be ready for the Holiday Season!

The party stuff is going along too inbetween all the other things. This is the outside of the invitation- we went for a fishy theme on a chest shaped cutout and put sparkly pink rhinestones on all eyes. The envelope had a skull and crossbones hand stamped on the cover in pink. Great stamp found at Micheals. Halloween is a good time to look for these things : )

 
I have also been working on E's goodie bags. The bags I found at Hobby Lobby in the party section  were plain black, small enough for the pirate mouse to hold and had a pirate skull and crossbones on the cover. We added pink sparkle to the eyes, a heart and a pink ribbon to make them more girly. Saves me time and achieves more or less what I had in mind anyway. The mouse pattern is still not working out how I want it to. The bags will still have a label added with am embroidered initial. That way the tag can be used on lunch containers or school bags afterwards.





 
Etsy had a lot of small handsewn dogs listed: Have a look at our puppy patch!www.edenandfriends.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment