Thursday, January 17, 2013

Christmas has passed and I am finally catching up! I was caught off guard at the wonderful response I had to my creations and am finally back on track.

I met a wonderful young man who has health challenges we would never wish on anyone. least of all one so young. Charlie P shows us a face to cancer that is vibrant, lively and truly a Never-give-up attitude. He takes all he is dished out with such grace!
photo.JPG
He has  a Tully Junior Bear on his head : )

I have been working on my series of bears for the seasons. Winter bear is up on etsy. I am also starting to make some smaller bears- 5 inches or less. But that dragon is finally getting there! I think the pattern is almost right. We still need to look at the final head dimensions...

(Aaaaaaack) having issues uploading my images. I will again later to show the green dragon...


Another project to look for will be a polar bear that will have a lot of needle felting. His paws and face!
www.edenandfriends.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment