Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This week saw the creation of a much wanted to do bear. I have always loved the idea of steampunk. A victorian romance but with the idea of modern technology.

Charles's hat took forever! I really had a tough time figuring out how to make it and in some ways it still bothers me that it took so long : ) It looks good on him though. I love the outcome of the heart pendant that he holds. I made it out of sculpey and old watch parts. Thank heavens for Etsy sellers who have these things available! His fur is a special fur I got a while back and it resembles feathers rather than a fur! Super soft to the touch and has fooled more than 1 person. Califabrics.com sells it in all kinds of colors.


 
I am working on dragons now. Have a look on Etsy and Emma's Bears! I love that dragon- mine is a little more bulky in his nose : ) E's school is having 'diversity day' and I am going to show how I make the dragon- so I need one finished, one half way and one just started I think.
Time to shake some tail feathers and get going...

No comments:

Post a Comment