Saturday, November 8, 2014

Taking a break from Bears

I love making bears but every now and then it is good to take a break. This last week I have started an online class in wire wrapping! Something I have always wanted to try. Craftsy has some really wonderful classes and I am finding it easy to follow and the user interface suits me just fine.

I have almost made one pair of earrings : ) I want to wrap more pearls on. If you want to take an online craft class in sewing, jewelry, knitting or embroidery have a look at what they offer. I am also starting to list my patterns for sale on their site. Have a look at www.craftsy.com. I get no kick back for that- I just think this is awesome and wondering if there needs to be a bear making class....

Of course I cannot take a full break from the sewing machine ; )  I made some small dogs and there are two needle felted faced bears happening. I also listed a new pattern on both Etsy and Caftsy. My Little Deer:
Little Deer Softie Pattern

Chihuahua

Jack Russell Terrier

Bull Terrier
My small dogs are about 4 inches high and while some sewing is done on the machine most is done by hand. I enjoy making these small guys and I think the Bull terrier is my best seller ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment