Saturday, September 29, 2012

This has been a busy week family wise. Lots to do around the house and school : ) I have been planning to redo the mouse and have made the pattern bigger and plan to use costume suede on the paws. Not as elegant but a lot easier to turn if I have to make plenty of them. I have also developed a pattern for a dragon that stands about 20" tall and am going to start making him too. This will be my first fuzzy prototype.


Been making more bears, and elephants...
I am trying a new thing for me. I want to make a cloth doll. I am planning a fairy in the style of Patti Medaris Culea- not a doll to play with but hers are so beautiful I have to try. Got a book written by her for my birthday and have been off playing with the fairies in my mind since ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment